Monday 17 November 2008

It's Been a While.

For the past three weeks in Mr V's lessons we have been working on our first piece of filiming and editing.

In the short film's we had to include certain aspects - Close Up, Extreme Close Up, Walking Room, Over the Shoulder Shot. We also had to include and establishing shot, and short form of dialogue.

On thursday I finally finished my continuity project, and I am pleased with result. We have also drawn storyboards depicting how we were intending to carry out our project, and from angles we wished to film from etc.

Tonight I will be attempting to post my storyboard onto my next blog, if i can figure out how to work my scanner. From that you will be able to see what an amazing ARTIST I am :)...

1 comment:

Sacha van Straten said...

Hi Alex,

I'm glad you've found the continuity exercise useful. We've just got a new scanner for the dept, so you can scan your storyboard in school.

S